Welcome to the SUNTECH® – Leading Woven Geotextile Manufacturers in India.
SUNTECH® woven geotextiles are individual threads and tapes that are woven on a loom. The weaving process is same as textile cloth making. The main production polymer is 100% polypropylene (PP).
- SUNTECH® woven geotextile fabrics strive to provide dimensional stability and deliver superior load distribution.
- SUNTECH® woven geotextile is used for sub- base reinforcement in roads, filtration & drainage media in roads & retaining walls, slope protection, erosion control structures, ground stabilization, landscaping, etc.
- SUNTECH® woven geotextile has excellent chemical resistance to the environment.
- SUNTECH® woven geotextile combines filtration properties with high water permeability.
Roll size- 100 m X 5 m
- Paved and unpaved Roadways
- Flood control
- Construction works