SUNTECH® GEO BAGS are made of Non Woven Geotextile fabrics that are stitched from two sides and open from one side.
SUNTECH® GEO BAGS are designed to be filled with soil and are installed while the construction of marine and hydraulic structures. The Non Woven Geotextile bags are geo-synthetic products that are made out of polypropylene and are used for the polyester/protection fibers of hydraulic structures and riverbanks from severe erosion and scouring & flood control.
- SUNTECH® GEO BAGS have a unique stitching pattern with high stitch density which makes it most durable as compare to other Geo bags available in the market.
- SUNTECH® GEO BAGS can also be customized in diﬀerent sizes and forms which suit the requirement of design and installation.
- SUNTECH® GEO BAGS can be placed on dry land and can also be installed in water of any depth.
- SUNTECH® GEO BAGS have high mechanical properties for enhanced durability along with the enhanced puncture, abrasion and UV resistance characteristics.
- SUNTECH® GEO BAGS are inert to biological degradation and have resistant to naturally encountered chemicals, alkalis and acids.
Standard size - 1.03 m X 0.7 m
Customized size- As per requirement
- Flood Protection
- Erosion control