SUNPAVE Paving Fabric is made from polypropylene fibers that are tangled together by a needle-punching process with heat bonded on one side to form a strong, flexible and dimensionally stable fabric structure.
SUNPAVE Paving Fabric is manufactured with optimum bitumen retention capacity, high tensile strengths and low elongations, allowing them to distribute loads, reduce rutting and extend the life of paved and unpaved roadways.
- SUNPAVE has high melting point which enables it to withstand the temperature of Bituminous Mixture.
- SUNPAVE is made up of most durable Polypropylene Fibers. SUNPAVE is resistant to Acidic & Alkaline environments.
- SUNPAVE has aﬃnity to bituminous liquid coat which ensures excellent bond between them.
- SUNPAVE exhibits high Tensile & Elongation properties to ensure deformation without rupture.
|Property||Units||As Per Mort & H Specification||SUNPAVE™ Paving Fabric||Test Method|
|Tensile Strength||N||450||450||ASTM D 4632|
|Elongation||%||≥50||≥50||ASTM D 4632|
|Asphalt Retention||Kg/10 sq.m||10||10||ASTM D 6140|
|Melting point||°c||150||150||ASTM D 276|
|Surface Temperature||-||One Side Heat Bonded||One Side Heat Bonded||VISUAL INSPECTION|
- Asphalt overlay on flexible pavement
- Asphalt overlay on rigid pavement